Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting BIGGER.

I'm sorry for the lack of posting as of late, but the store has (obviously) been closed since I started... you know... not fitting into the clothes and whatnot, although I'm sure I could have done well selling 'maternity' items on eBay as well. I just didn't have the desire or energy for it all, however, so a hiatus was in order.

As for pregnancy fashion, I am finding it harder and harder to put outfits together that make me feel 'cute' and 'like myself', so I have had no desire to post shots of them here! I have managed to feel "put together" on a couple of occasions lately, though, and I'll share those outfits with you:




These shots were at 30 weeks pregnant & 29 weeks pregnant respectively. In the top outfit, I am wearing a soft vintage-y tee (from JCPenny's) over a vintage dress. Then I added tights and my clunky boots I found at a thrift store. Last, my cropped jean jacket to top it all off.

In the second photo, I'm wearing a tunic over a dress, with a belt to accentuate the baby bump. I use belts a lot when outfits just feel a little "frumpy".

I will try to post pics more often- I've only got 9 or so weeks to go until this baby is born!

No comments: